Normal Entry Price:
In the middle of the ancient city, get a breathtaking view from the the main tower of Verona called Torre dei Lamberti.
It stands in the ancient market square called Piazza Erbe with its heights of 84 meters. From the tower you can see the main attractions such as Castelvecchio and Arena as well as the nearby hills and the decorated buildings from the medieval aristocrats.
It has an initial striped decoration, a big watch and two bells and it is made by simple materials such as tuff and terracotta.
Only In 1295 two bells were placed at the top: the Marangona, the smallest, sounded the time of the end of the work for craftsmen (carpenters, etc. ..) and gave the alarm in the event of fire, while the Rengo, the largest , gathered the city council and called citizens to arms in case of danger to the city.
This last bell weighs 4215 Kg., has a diameter of 183 cm. and was merged in 1557 by the Bonaventurini.
- If you dare, take the 100+ step up to the tower
- Don’t forget to spot all the best attractions in Verona from the best view of the town
- Kiss your lover here or at least take a selfie
- With a Verona Card you can see the skyline view at the Lamberti Tower free of charge – that’s a saving of €8
- You can skip the line to enter so you save tons of time to enjoy Verona thoughout the day
|monday – friday:||10 a.m.- 6 p.m.|
|saturday – sunday:||11 a.m.- 7 p.m.|
Ticket office shut down 45 minutes before closing time.
Address & map
- Modern Art Gallery at Palazzo della Ragione
- Juliet's House & Balcony
- Chiesa of Santa Anastasia
- Piazza Erbe